Instructor – 911 Academy
Retired US Navy Veteran 1977 – 1997 seeking a position where my many years of leadership and management experience will be utilized to the utmost potential and contribute to the company’s overall success, by providing and utilizing my pyrotechnics skills.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATION
- U.S. Navy Diver (Underwater Explosive Demolition Diver)
- A Current California state Pyrotechnic Operator License (Class 2 Card)
- ATF Federal Explosive License 9-CA-073-20-3H-0149
- A Current Certificate Of Eligibility
- Government Security Clearance
- Contributed to the NSWG-1 U.S. Navy SEAL Team’s by establishing a Pyrotechnic Infrastructure at the training site on San Clemente Island that allowed the training units more flexibility to perform missions safely and efficiently.
- Army Rangers SF Teams Effective training utilizing simulated IED’s RPG’s VBIED’s.
- Marines (SOTG) Special Operation Training Group.
- (MARSOC) Marines in various environment
- Set up counter IED Training with U.S. Navy and Marine EOD Teams
- U.S. Navy 3rd Fleet Boat Security Force/Civilian Harbor Patrol Security, Cost Guard, Test pier security utilizing VBIED’s Suicide vest.
- Mass Casualty: Law Enforcement, Combat Medical Command.
- Training with Law Enforcement, Cost Guard, Homeland Security Implementing and placing simulated training devices at various training sites
- Special Effects Operator on various movies and tv shows.